Located at 1501 Morehouse Avenue, the Simpson Memorial Church was founded in 1910 and dedicated on March 16, 1913. This building was possibly moved around 1923 to 1801 DeCamp Boulevard to make way for a larger facility. A new building was erected in 1925 and served until the congregation merged with three other area churches to become Faith United Methodist Church in 1993. As of 2021, the Ambassadors for Christ are worshipping in the new building at 1501 Morehouse Avenue.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.