Collection Order
<< < > >>

Central Christian Church

Description: Located at 418 W. Franklin St (at the intersection with Fifth St.), the Central Chrisitian Church was dedicated on September 13, 1925 and still serves its congregation today (2021). The congregation itself was established in 1878 and having occupied two other buildings prior to the one shown here--the First Christian Church and the Church of Christ. See epl_photograph_a0037_01.
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl4/id/206
Collection: Elkhart Public Library
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/;
Copyright: No Copyright - United States;
Geography: 418 W. Franklin Street
Subjects: Elkhart County (Ind.)
Historic buildings
Churches

Further information on this record can be found at its source.