As shown here, the First Christian Church sits in the triangle formed by Lexington Avenue, Vistula and Fifth Streets. This was the second home for the structure, having first resided on Franklin St., between Fremont and Thomas Sts., from 1889 (when it was dedicated in December) through 1897. It was dismantled in 1925 and the land was given to the city. The congregation of the church then relocated a third time to 418 W. Franklin Street. See also epl_photograph_a0038_01.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.