The United Brethren Church was organized in 1889 and was located at 701 Goshen Avenue. It changed its name twice; to the Progressive Brethren Church in 1904-1905, and to the Goshen Avenue Brethren Church in 1910-1920. Eventually, it would be taken over by the First Brethren Church and then ultimately turned over to the Church of Seventh Day Adventists in May 1927.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
701 Goshen Avenue
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.