Collection Order
<< < > >>

First Congregational Church

Description: 1906 saw the opening of the new First Congregational Church, seen in the first photo, on the northwest corner of Third and Marion streets. At some point prior to the second photo, the steeple and other embellishments were removed. The education wing, seen in the far right of Photo 2, was added in 1960 and retained when the original building was torn down in 1967. The new sanctuary building, seen in Photo 3, opened the following year.
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl4/id/33
Collection: Elkhart Public Library
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/;
Copyright: No Copyright - United States;
Subjects: Historic buildings
Churches
Elkhart County (Ind.)

Further information on this record can be found at its source.