Pictured here is the Elkhart Fire Department's Hose Company No. 4 located at the corner of Beardsley and Plum. The firehouse was built in 1905 in response to a need for more firefighters in a growing city. It was one of three new stations added between 1904 and 1905.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Fire engines & equipment
Further information on this record can be found at its source.