Arthur Burrell and Daniel Morgan purchased this building in 1900. Previously known as the City Roller Mills, it was reopened following the fire which destroyed the Harvest Queen Flouring Mill. The structure was located at 205 E. Jackson just east of the bridge. The posted sign (next to the bottom, broken window in the foreground) reads, "NOTICE: Wheat must test 50 pounds and be sound and free from rye to bring full price."
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Flour & meal industry
Further information on this record can be found at its source.