The First Presbyterian Church was located on the southeast corner of Second and High Streets. This photograph is the church's third building completed in 1910. The design was by architect E. Hill Turnock. The congregation remained until a larger facility was dedicated in 1960 at 200-224 E. Beardsley Avenue. This building was torn down and the Elkhart Public Library was constructed on the site.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.