Group of male students on the steps of the St. Philip Neri Catholic School, completed in 1926 at 545 Eastern Avenue. The boys in the front hold a pennant for "St. Philip Neri School." A name is penciled on one of the boys "Any??."
545 Eastern Avenue, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Nancy (Poinsette) DeLullo Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.