1727 N. Delaware St., Kelley House, 1986

Description: 1727 N. Delaware St., Kelley House, 1986 [Partial view left: 1803 N. Delaware St., partial view right: 1719 N. Delaware St.]
Yes
Kelley House1727 North Delaware Streetc. 1874Built sometime between 1872 and 1887 as a rental, this house did not have an owner-occupant until 1920 when purchased by John and Margaret Kelley, who lived here until 1934. James and Helen Walters owned and resided here through the 1930s and 40s, followed by the Moores and Masseys. Aluminum siding was added in 1975.This is a 2-story, frame house with a 2-story, shed-roofed, rear addition. The house has a 2-story porch, partially enclosed on the first floor and completely enclosed on the second, supported by brick piers. The roof is a hip and gable type.Herron-Morton Place Historic Area Preservation Plan, 1986
single-family dwelling
Origin: 1986
Source: http://iuidigital.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/HT/id/1931
Collection: Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission Image Collection
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Copyright: In Copyright
Geography: Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States, http://sws.geonames.org/4259418/, 39.76838, -86.15804
Subjects: Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis
Built environment
Historic districts
Queen Anne

Further information on this record can be found at its source.