Description: |
1727 N. Delaware St., Kelley House, 1986 [Partial view left: 1803 N. Delaware St.] Yes Kelley House1727 North Delaware Streetc. 1874Built sometime between 1872 and 1887 as a rental, this house did not have an owner-occupant until 1920 when purchased by John and Margaret Kelley, who lived here until 1934. James and Helen Walters owned and resided here through the 1930s and 40s, followed by the Moores and Masseys. Aluminum siding was added in 1975.This is a 2-story, frame house with a 2-story, shed-roofed, rear addition. The house has a 2-story porch, partially enclosed on the first floor and completely enclosed on the second, supported by brick piers. The roof is a hip and gable type.Herron-Morton Place Historic Area Preservation Plan, 1986 single-family dwelling |
---|---|
Origin: | 1986 |
Source: |
http://iuidigital.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/HT/id/1919 |
Collection: |
Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission Image Collection |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ |
Copyright: |
In Copyright |
Geography: |
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States, http://sws.geonames.org/4259418/, 39.76838, -86.15804 |
Subjects: |
Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis Built environment Historic districts Queen Anne |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.