Description: |
2151 N. Delaware St., Gramling House, 1986 [Partial view left: 203, 205 207 E. 22nd St., partial view right: 2147-2149 N. Delaware St.] Yes Gramling House2151 North Delaware Street1899Gustav A. Neubacher built this house in 1899. Eugene Gramling and his family owned it from 1903 until the late 1950s. This 2 1/2-story frame house has aluminum siding, a hipped and gabled roof, and a full-width, gabled front porch with replacement steel sposts. The house also features a leaded glass transom light and sidelights in the front entrance. The gable has a 3-part window with multi-lighted sash.Herron-Morton Place Historic Area Preservation Plan, 1986 single-family dwelling |
---|---|
Origin: | 1986 |
Source: |
http://iuidigital.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/HT/id/1877 |
Collection: |
Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission Image Collection |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ |
Copyright: |
In Copyright |
Geography: |
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States, http://sws.geonames.org/4259418/, 39.76838, -86.15804 |
Subjects: |
Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis Built environment Historic districts Queen Anne |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.