This photograph was taken around 1915 on the St. Joseph River looking west from the N. Main Street Bridge. This was the site of the Beardsley Flour Mill between where these two houses stand. The house on the right is 760 N. Riverside Drive built around 1910. The house to the left is 756 N. Riverside Drive.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.