Robertson Hall postcard

Description: The groundbreaking for Robertson Hall occurred on December 6, 1940, and the building opened on January 28, 1942. Originally known as the College of Religion Building, the name was changed to Robertson Hall in 1966. At that time, the building was remodeled as a womens dormitory and 92 women lived there during the first year. Robertson Hall continued to be used a dormitory throughout the 1970s, and later became office space for faculty and staff. From 1996 to 1997, the building was renovated again, becoming a campus welcome center.
Publisher: Wyco Colour, Box 306, Merion Station, PA 19066
Source: http://palni.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/BldgsGrnds/id/1724
Collection: Butler University Buildings and Grounds Collection
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Copyright: In Copyright
Geography: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, 39.840880, -86.172425
39.84088
-86.172425
Subjects: Postcards
Butler University--Buildings
College buildings
Trees
Shrubs
Spires
Doors
Sidewalks
Columns
Lampposts
Butler University--History
Indianapolis (Ind.)--History
Robertson Hall
Religion Building
Steeples
Bushes
Fairview campus

Further information on this record can be found at its source.