Collection Order
<< < > >>

Morrison Hall, Anderson College, Anderson, Indiana

Description: Morrison Hall, built in 1949, was the first dormitory on the Anderson College campus. It was named in honor of college president John A. Morrison. It is still in use.
Origin: ca. 1950
Created By: E. C. Kropp, Milwaukee, Wis.
Publisher: York News Company, Anderson, Ind.
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p1819coll7/id/81
Collection: Picturing Madison County
Copyright: No restrictions on use
Subjects: Dormitories
Anderson University

Further information on this record can be found at its source.