Church of God leaders felt drawn to an unused parcel of land in Park Place between Third and Fifth Streets, bordered by Union (later College Ave) when they visited Anderson in 1905. This three-story was the first building on that property. It housed the Gospel Trumpet staff. In 1931, the building was given to Anderson College. It was torn down and replaced in 1970.
"Product of Belgium"
Picturing Madison County
No restrictions on use
Church of God (Anderson, Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.