Collection Order
<< < > >>

First Church of Christ Scientist building

Description: The First Church of Christ Scientist in Elkhart was located at 123 West Lexington Avenue on the southeast corner of Second Street until 1981 when the members moved to 2913 East Bristol Street. The original group in Elkhart had organized in 1896. This structure, built in 1916, was designed by local architect E. Hill Turnock. The building was razed in 1984.
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl4/id/611
Collection: Elkhart Public Library
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/;
Copyright: No Copyright - United States;
Geography: 123 West Lexington Avenue
Subjects: Historic buildings
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Churches

Further information on this record can be found at its source.