The Orpheum Theatre has been host to both vaudeville acts and motion pictures since opening in 1913. The building was remodeled to the condition seen in photo 2 in 1970 and served as Cinema 1 for the next two decades, when it was purchased by a church group. New Life Community Church currently occupies the building.
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.