View of people navigating canoes in the White River at Riverside Amusement Park. The park, which opened in 1903, was located on West 30th Street along the White River in Indianapolis. This photo is undated, but must have been taken after 1919, at which time John D. Coleman purchased the park and added two roller coasters called "The Flash" and "The Thriller." One of these coasters can be seen in the background of this photo.
The original nitrate negative was copied with funds provided by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission in 1990. This digital image was created from that copy. The copy prints and negatives are stored in Microfiche Number order. Interpositives are stored in PAN number order.
Digital image 2015 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Panoramic Photograph Images
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: email@example.com.
Riverside Amusement Park
Further information on this record can be found at its source.