The St. Anthony Catholic Church in 1934 celebrated the silver jubilee of Reverend A.H. Busald with this gathering in front of the church. The church is located at 337 North Warman on the west side of Indianapolis in the Haughville neighborhood. The church was dedicated in 1891 and is still serving the community today.
The original nitrate negative was copied with funds provided by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission in 1990. This digital image was created from that copy. The copy prints and negatives are stored in Microfiche Number order.
|Origin:||June 11, 1934|
W. H. Bass Photo Company
Digital Image2012 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Panoramic Photograph Images
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Anthony Parish (Indianapolis, Ind.)
Haughville (Indianapolis, Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.