A railroad station on the Jeffersonville, Madison, and Indianapolis Railroad, the village of Flat Rock was laid out in January 1855. It was named for the nearby Flatrock River.
Digital Image 2009 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: email@example.com.
Shelby County (Ind.)
Railroad freight cars
Further information on this record can be found at its source.