Photograph of the interurban at the North Court station in Sullivan. This interurban line travelled from Terre Haute to Sullivan, and in Sullivan it travelled Court Street to the town square and circled the square. The first car left Sullivan on June 24, 1906, and the line was disbanded in June 1931.
Wilson, George, donor
Sullivan County Public Library
Carts & wagons
Business & Industry
Further information on this record can be found at its source.