Collection Order
> >>

Sullivan County Courthouse, Sullivan, Indiana

Description: Third courthouse located in the center of the Sullivan town square, 1873-1926; fence erected in 1877; wings added in 1878; with horse and wagon in foreground.
Created By: Booth, George, photographer
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/sullivan/id/0
Collection: Sullivan County Public Library
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/UND/1.0/
Copyright: Copyright Undetermined
Subjects: Architecture
Courthouses
Carts & wagons
Architecture
Transportation

Further information on this record can be found at its source.