This photograph is First Methodist Church on Thomas Street in Shelburn, Indiana. The First Methodist Church congregation was organized in 1884 by a group of English immigrants. They built this church in 1912, incorporating the pews and bell from their original structure. The church features a steepled ell, and represents Late Gothic Revival architecture. Photograph also features a stop sign, and snow on the ground.
Sullivan County Public Library
Signs and signboards
Architecture, Late Gothic
Further information on this record can be found at its source.