Description: |
This is a color photograph of the Friends Meeting House in Bloomingdale, Indiana. In 1826 the original Meeting house was built on the north edge of the Friends/ Bloomingdale Cemetery. This was replaced in 1834 with a house on the southwest corner of the south crossroads in Bloomingdale Old Town. In 1865 that building was replaced by the present structure. This item was donated by John R. and Lucille Coffin. |
---|---|
Source: |
http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16066coll67/id/76 |
Collection: |
Parke County Public Library |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/UND/1.0/ |
Copyright: |
Copyright Undetermined |
Subjects: |
Parke County (Ind.) Parke County (Ind.)--Pictorial works Bloomingdale (Ind.) Society of Friends--Indiana Quaker meeting-houses |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.