Front is captioned "Ladies' Rest Room, Marott's Shoe Shop, Indianapolis."Marott's Shoe Shop at this location opened in 1911, after previously occupying the basement and ground floor of the Lombard Building (next door at 22 East Washington Street). The store remained in the Marott Shoes Building until 1978. The children's floor is featured in ia-0021-0475, ladies' floor in ia-0021-0476, men's floor in ia-0021-0479.
18-20 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Evan Finch Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.