Description: |
The little park along the Ohio River was a part of the Trows Flour Mill complex. Built for employees and their families, the little park was the site of picnics, summer outings and company functions. It was destroyed, along with the rest of the complex in the 1937 flood. |
---|---|
Origin: | 1927 |
Created By: |
Harry Lemen, photographer |
Source: |
http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4038coll5/id/92 |
Collection: |
River to Rail and Lemen Collection |
Copyright: |
Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Madison-Jefferson County Public Library. Please contact at 420 W. Main Street Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-2744 |
Geography: |
Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison |
Subjects: |
Parks Waterfronts |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.