Elwood's First Christian Church was organized in 1852 and built church in 1895 on a lot donated by Beard Frazier at 18th and Main Streets. During the influenza epidemic of 1918, the church was used as a temporary hospital.
Read W. Green, Elwood, Ind.
Picturing Madison County
No restrictions on use
Further information on this record can be found at its source.