There were two Anderson Hotels, this being the first. It was built in 1892 and was located on north Meridian Street, between 6th and 7th Streets. It was later the home of the Loyal Order of the Moose for several years.
Kraemer Art Co., Cincinnati and Berlin
Picturing Madison County
No restrictions on use
Further information on this record can be found at its source.