The image shows the front facade of the theater building. The theater was also known as the Elkhart Opera House.
Theater built 1883-1884
Mortimer L. Smith of Detriot, Michigan
Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
DNR Historic Preservation and Archaeology
To order reproductions, inquire about permissions, or for further information, see http://in.gov/dnr/historic
Photo credit: Indiana State Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.