Miles Laboratory was the headquarters for a mail-order medicine business, founded in 1884 by Dr. Franklin L. Miles. It was an independent firm until 1974 when it became a subsidiary of Bayer AG (and then in 1995, it was consolidated into the parent company).
Elkhart Public Library
No Copyright - United States;
Elkhart County (Ind.)
Medical equipment & supplies
Further information on this record can be found at its source.