Group portrait of the 18th Battalion Field Artillery Replacement Depot at Camp Zachary Taylor in September 1918. Located near Louisville, the training camp was opened in 1917 and closed in 1920.
Royal Photo Company
Digital image 2015 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Panoramic Photograph Images
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: email@example.com.
World War, 1914-1918
Further information on this record can be found at its source.