Collection Order
<< < > >>

Business District, Larwill, Indiana

Description: Larwill was laid out in 1854 and called Huntsville before the name was changed to honor William and Joseph Larwill, two engineers who supervised the building of the railroad there. The post office adopted the Larwill name in 1866.
Bicentennial Train image.
Origin: Ca. 1900
Publisher: Digital Image © 2009 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Collection: Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection
Rights: This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact:
Copyright: Use must be accompanied with the attribution: Indiana Historical Society.

Further information on this record can be found at its source.