The Christian church in Hobbs was organized in 1884, but did not thrive until 1896 when some members bought the old township school and converted it into a church. A new building, pictured here, was erected in 1911. It cost about $4900.
|Origin:||January 13, 1916|
Digital Image 2009 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: email@example.com.
Tipton County (Ind.)
Disciples of Christ
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.