Collection Order
<< < > >>

Historical perspectives: Wooden drawbridge over Wabash River opened in 1865, lasted till 1905

Wooden drawbridge over Wabash River opened in 1865, lasted till 1905

Description: This is the last of three articles discussing the road system in the Wabash Valley. This article discusses a wooden drawbridge that was in use from 1865 through 1905.
Origin: 2012
Created By: McCormick, Mike
Publisher: Terre Haute Tribune Star
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/vcpl/id/10250
Collection: Vigo County Public Library
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/UND/1.0/
Copyright: Copyright Undetermined
Subjects: United States Highway 40
Roads
Landscapes
Famous Hoosiers

Further information on this record can be found at its source.