Collection Order
<< < > >>

Terre Haute House demolition no. 019

Description: Looking north from Wabash Avenue toward the Marine Room. The Roman numerals MCMXXVIII stand for 1928, the year the hotel opened.
Origin: 2005
Created By: Weist, Joseph A.
Source: http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/vchs/id/615
Collection: Vigo County Historical Society
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/UND/1.0/
Copyright: Copyright Undetermined
Subjects: Terre Haute House
Hotels
Demolition
Chimneys
Architecture

Further information on this record can be found at its source.