The First Presbyterian Church was located at 201 North Main Street in Sullivan, Indiana. John H. Dunstan was interim minister in 1983 when photograph was taken. Church is an example of Richardsonian Romanesque style featuring round stone arches and a castellated roofline. Built in 1908.
Sullivan County Public Library
Further information on this record can be found at its source.