Shows the front view of the Clay County Courthouse with three automobiles parked at the front curb. The courthouse is done in the Classic Revival style and was designed by John W. Gaddis, an architect from Vincennes. The cornerstone was laid in 1912 and it was finished in 1914.
Indiana State University Library
Clay County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.