Color postcard of the Hoosier Market House in New Albany ca. 1916 it was the longest lasting Farmer's Market in New Albany. The market house was built in 1839 and was torn down in 1937. Sellers paid a fee of 5 cents to sell their wares in the market.
New Albany Historic Photograph Archive
Business and Industry
Further information on this record can be found at its source.