Collection Order
<< < > >>

Milford Junction depot and railroad tracks, Milford Junction, Indiana, circa 1910

Description: The Milford Junction passenger station at the intersection of the east/west running Baltimore & Ohio (B&O) Railroad and the north/south running Big Four Railway (CCC&StL) and the Winona Interurban Railway. The union passenger station served all three lines. To the left is the control tower. There are signs on the depot for the American Express Company and the National Express Company. Handwritten on the front is "Near Nappanee." A wagon is stacked with boxes and passengers pose nearby.The postcard was mailed to the lender's grandmother Olive Robinson from her sister-in-law Lualla Robinson Gwin, 2nd from left, who poses with her husband Charles Gwin and sisters Ida Roadruck (2nd from right) and Luella Harper (right).
Origin: 1910, circa
Source: http://indianaalbum.pastperfectonline.com/photo/EBD6E085-7F65-42A2-A946-411582129000
Collection: Indiana Album
Rights: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/
Geography: Milford Junction, Kosciusko County, Indiana, United States
41.429149,-85.845358
Subjects: Quentin Robinson Collection
Railroad stations
Railroad tracks
Railroad signal towers
Milford Junction (Ind.)
Kosciusko County (Ind.)

Further information on this record can be found at its source.