Postmarked 1908. According to Historic Indianapolis, "The 400 Block of North Meridian: The Blacherne, Spink-Arms Hotel and Surray," by Jordan Ryan, October 10, 2012, this building was constructed as the Surray apartment building in 1902. The Indianapolis Conservatory of Music occupied the building from 1905 until moving to Woodruff Place in 1917.
430 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Evan Finch Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.