View of the Fisher Automobile Company looking northwest from east of the Capitol Avenue and Vermont Street intersection. The 1909 and 1910 R. L. Polk Indianapolis City Directories list the company (with Carl G. Fisher as treasurer) at 400-424 North Capitol Avenue.
400-424 North Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Evan Finch Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.