The front of the postcard depicts a print of the Robert W. Long Hospital. A faded print of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument is visible on the left side of the postcard.The Robert W. Long Hospital was completed in 1914 and was the first teaching hospital at Indiana University Medical Center.
1110 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Joan Hostetler Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.