Description: |
The coaster shows a line drawing of the front of the Columbus Bar. According to the Columbus Bars online history, the building was constructed in 1890 as the Custer Building and served as a blacksmith shop for about 30 years. The Columbus Bar opened at this site in 1939. |
---|---|
Origin: | 1950, circa |
Source: |
http://indianaalbum.pastperfectonline.com/photo/0724B7AD-ABE7-4F37-989E-915046294663 |
Collection: |
Indiana Album |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NoC-US/1.0/ |
Geography: |
322 4th Street, Columbus, Bartholomew County, Indiana, United States 39.202522,-85.921721 |
Subjects: |
Joan Hostetler Collection Bars Columbus (Ind.) Bartholomew County (Ind.) |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.