View of the northeast corner of the Indiana Veterinary College located on the corner of Market and Davidson Streets. The building on Market is two stories with large windows traditional in schools and institutions of the period. In the back, along Davidson Street, is a two story stable and barn. The college was established by Ferdinand A. Mueller in 1892 and operated through the 1920s.
810 East Market Street, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Evan Finch Collection
Marion County (Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.