Plat map of Samuel Hanna's addition to Fort Wayne East of his first addition.
This image file is a 300 dpi, jpg2000 file, converted using Photoshop CS2 software from a 400 dpi, 24-bit, uncompressed TIFF image scanned on a Graphtec CS500 Pro Scanner
The part of Hanna's addition of Fort Wayne East of his first addition is surveyed and laid out at a variation of 5 degrees 23 feet west of a magnetic north except that part west of Hanna Street which is laid out at a variation of 15 degrees 23 feet and coresponds [corresponds] with Hamilton & Tabor's addition. All the lots are 60 feet wide by 150 feet deep except those that have their size marked in their respective sides with red ink which is the length and breath in feet of the sides so marked. All the streets are 66 feet wide and cross at right angles except Lewis Street which is 60 feet. All the alleys running East and West are 14 feet wide and those running North and South are 10 feet wide. Those lots numbered 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. & 8. are out lots. The Town lots in this part of the addition are numbered from 306 of to 387 both numbers inclusive. Lewis St., Madison St., Jefferson St., Washington St., Wayne St., Berry Street, Harmer Street, 60 ft. Canal, Maumee River.
History Center Digital Collections
Copyright The History Center (Fort Wayne). All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. Requests for reproduction and use should be sent to The History Center: https://fwhistorycenter.org/contact-us/Access to The History Center collection provided by Purdue University Fort Wayne.
Hanna, Samuel, 1797-1866
Fort Wayne (Ind.)--Maps
Real property--Indiana--Fort Wayne--Maps
Further information on this record can be found at its source.