Collection Order
<< < > >>

Buildings - Hovey Museum - 1898 ViewBook

Description: This central hall of the museum was 100 feet long with a skylight. Originally built in 1872 as a gymnasium, the museum was home to the Edmund O. Hovey Collections.
Created By: Wabash College
Publisher: Wabash College
Collection: Wabash College Historic Images
Subjects: Publications

Further information on this record can be found at its source.