Collection Order
<< < > >>

Presbyterian Church 1926

Description: Front: Script beneath image reads, "Presbyterian Church, Winona, Ind."Back: Message reads, "Greetings R. Brown and family." Addressed to, "Mrs. Mary Closser and family, Washington, Pa, RD 4"
The large stained glass window, "the Good Sheperd" was given to the church by Homer Rodeheaver in honor of his brother Jack.Originally built as the Winona Federated Church it served the year round members of the community. They did not have services in the summertime so that their members could attend the services at the Bible Conference. Later it became the Presybeterian Church and is named the Church of the Good Shepherd. It is bounded by College Ave., Seventh Street and Chestnut Street.
Origin: 1926-08-25
Created By: Auburn Post Card Manufacturing Co., Auburn, Indiana (Made in U.S.A.)
Source: http://palni.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15705coll8/id/848
Collection: Grace College - Winona Lake Postcards
Copyright: Contact Morgan Library, Winona Lake, IN for copy and usage permissions
Geography: Winona Lake (Ind.)
Subjects: Presbyterian Church

Further information on this record can be found at its source.