Description: |
Wikipedia: The lower level of the present building was completed around 1915 and the upper floors of the building were completed in 1924 according to the designs by architectural firm Temple & Burrows |
---|---|
Origin: | 1909 |
Created By: |
Temple & Burrows |
Contributor(s): |
Inter-State Cut Stone Co. Hoggson Bros. |
Publisher: |
Indiana University Libraries |
Source: |
http://purl.dlib.indiana.edu/iudl/images/VAC5094/VAC5094-03466 |
Collection: |
Indiana Limestone Photograph Collection |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-EDU/1.0/ |
Copyright: |
This Rights Statement can be used only for copyrighted Items for which the organization making the Item available is the rights-holder or has been explicitly authorized by the rights-holder(s) to allow third parties to use the Work for educational purposes without first obtaining permission. |
Geography: |
Davenport 229 Brady St IA |
Subjects: |
Banks Remodeling |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.