Wright-Monroe House. Mantel Detail,  State Highway 56 west of Vevay, Switzerland County. John W. Wright, original owner, Harry Monroe present owner. Classic Revival, 1836. Charles B. and Thomas Freeman architects-builders - From Indiana Houses of the Nineteenth Century p.58
Burns, Lee, (1872-1957)
Indiana Landmarks Wilbur D. Peat Collection
Any copies made from materials in the Indiana Landmarks Wilbur D. Peat Collection may be protected by U.S. Copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, public display, and certain other uses of protected works. No further transmission or distribution of this material is allowed without the written consent of the Indiana Landmarks, 800-450-4534.
Built Environment Historic buildings--Indiana Architecture--Indiana
single family dwelling
Further information on this record can be found at its source.